The kit includes:
cable for connecting to Arm-V usb adapter (adapter for connecting to PC is not included in the package)
jumper for easy setup
Manual and software can be downloaded here.
Arm-V ETU is intended to replace the factory control board on G&G drives (red board). It connects to factory wiring and ETU terminal block without any modification. It can be used on actuators with a classic contact group like Arm-V pro, but without connectors allows it to be placed in compact actuators with limited space. For use in drives with a classic contact group, you need to connect to a PC and press the “AllType firmware” button.
With the Arm-V ETU, you get the tactical advantage with instant trigger response, stable and reliable gearbox performance in all modes, and you can:
– Set up a short queue alone or in automatic mode;
– Enable 4 modes of the fire switch by setting up a short burst in it, keeping the fuse, single and automatic fire mode;
– Adjust spring pre-cocking and get an instant shot when you pull the trigger;
– Customize and measure the rate of fire of your drive;
– Remove the inertia of the motor and get stable operation of the gearbox with the active brake on.
– Designed to work with batteries from 7.4V to 14.8V
Arm-V ETU monitors the operation of the gearbox and protects against motor jamming, short circuits, and controls the battery charge. Arm-V ETU can be configured through the built-in LED display, but it is more convenient to do this by connecting to a computer using an Arm-V usb adapter (not included). The ability to diagnose the drive when connected to a PC will make it clear in time about the need to do maintenance.