The instruction and software can be downloaded here.
Arm-V Desire is an electronic control unit for actuators with gearbox version 2 and wiring to the butt. You will get the tactical advantage of instant response when you pull the trigger, stable and reliable gearbox operation in all modes, and you can also:
– Set up a short queue alone or in automatic mode;
– turn on the 4 mode of the fire switch in it a short burst, keeping the fuse, loner and automatic fire mode;
– Adjust spring pre-cocking and get instant start when you pull the trigger;
– Adjust the sensitivity of the trigger so that it is triggered at the first touch or vice versa when pressed deeply;
– Customize and measure the rate of fire of your drive;
– Remove the inertia of the motor and get stable operation of the gearbox with the active brake on.
Arm-V Desire controls the fire switch using optical sensors. Now he will be responsible for the operation of different modes, and the mechanic that was responsible for this earlier is removed from the gearbox. Protection against motor jam, short circuit and battery charge control will make the drive reliable. The ability to diagnose the drive when connected to a PC will make it clear in time about the need to do maintenance. To configure, diagnose and receive updates, you need to connect the Arm-V Desire to your computer using the Arm-V usb adapter (not included).